Ultimate Workbench Digital Asset Pack
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Ultimate Hardware Organization Workbench project has completely changed the way I'm able to get organized in my shop. Featured as a project on the Grindhouse Performance YouTube channel, I've designed this workbench as a budget, light duty alternative to the types of workbenches used by professional racing teams.
The workbench measures 270" in total length, 39.75" in height, and uses six US General 26" Toolboxes, which have been converted to leveling feet. Each toolbox stores between 300 and 400 organizational bins, with overflow room in the bottom two drawers. Don't have the space? I've designed this digital asset pack for you to tailor this project to what works best for you and your workspace.
- Ultimate Workbench Build Plan.PDF: Over 30 pages of tips, tricks, and considerations for building your own version of the workbench. Drawer layout examples, an example cut and supply list, a step-by-step guide for laser cutting, and some modular alternatives to the workbench I built.
- HF Caster Replacement Plate.DXF: Laser cutting file used to convert the US General 26" Toolboxes from Casters to leveling feet.
- Leveling Foot Plate.DXF: Laser cutting file used to add threaded leveling legs to the US General 26" toolboxes.
- 3x3 Plier.3mf: Model file for 3D Printing the pliers used to adapt the bins for the shallow top drawers.
- Leg Centering Tool.3mf: Model file for 3D Printing the tool for centering the legs onto the caster replacement plates.
This is a digital product and the files will be made immediately available for download upon purchase. No physical goods will be shipped with this purchase. Due to the nature of digital goods, I'm unable to accept returns for this purchase. I've done as much as I can to pack as much helpful information as possible into this, and I hope it gives you an excellent starting point for tackling this project on your own.
Don't have a 3D Printer? The 3x3 pliers and leg centering tools are available for purchase separately HERE.